The qualification is designed to provide learners with the opportunity to gain and develop their skills in planning and producing a practical film-based project. It will develop young people’s interest, passion and potential careers across the film industry. It will also help them develop their own ideas, build individual strengths and foster their confidence to create effective working relationships.
The qualification develops the workplace-related skills and knowledge a learner needs, providing a further entry route into the Creative Industries. If a candidate is successful in gaining the award they could progress on to an apprenticeship, further study at a higher level, or employment.
Unit 1 – Develop Working Practice For the Film Industry
- Film Industry Working Practices and Legislation
- Professional Development Opportunities within the Film Industry
- Effective working Relationships within a Film Production Team
- Develop Technical Skills to Meet Film Production Requirements
- Review British and World Film Productions